Monday, March 28, 2011

Weight Loss

I've been doing really well with weight loss. Since the start of the new year (well, Jan. 2nd) I've lost exactly 30 pounds. I am thrilled. I have officially lost all the baby weight. But what about the IVF and TTC weight? I don't blame IVF for many of my pounds, but TTC really took a toll on me. Even before we knew there were problems for us to conceive. Every month I would think "maybe I'm pg!" and I would spend the TWW eating 'healthy' things like granola and frozen yogurt. Do you know how many calories granola has!? It's delicious, but it's not low-cal. Rinse, wash, Repeat. So here I am, at my pre-baby weight, horray! But now I have many, many more pounds to go. Maybe I'll be brave and post the actual numbers. After all, as far as I know, no one IRL reads this blog. I'll have to think about that. Do you guys openly share your weight? Or like me, is it only when you're a size 8 that you feel like sharing (and if a size 8 is your 'freak-out' size, like you need to diet, stat!, then horray for you, but remember, for us tall girls - 5'9", a size 8 is very thin!)? I'm hoping for 8 more pounds by easter and about 40 pounds by fall!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Congrats on the weight loss! That's a huge accomplishment!