Sunday, October 26, 2008

UCLA vs. CAL

Sorry I've been out of touch for a while, the husband and I took a long weekend to go visit some friends in nothern California and go see the UCLA/CAL game. It was good but UCLA lost big time.
So here's today's question for you ladies...
Have any of you become more of sporting fans because you married a man who was a sports fan? I'm not saying that you didn't like sports before, but have any of you made the transition of sports in your marriage? I always liked football, but now I honestly enjoy it. But I wonder if my husband lost interest, would I still follow it?
It's funny the things that we do because we're married.
On the other hand, I don't think my husband had been to see any musicals in a theatre before he met me, so I think things are pretty even.

Clomid Update:
I finished day five of clomid and have an ultrasound this Thursday to see how many follicles we will have this cycle.
I'm praying for a baby...for all of us!

5 comments:

Hope2morrow said...

Ha! Neither Babe nor I watch any kind of sports at any time of year. That's right- NONE!

Good luck with the u/s for the Clomid check.

Uberly Ewe said...

Luckily my husband is not into sports. So I have not had to get into sports, but he does love Science Fiction shows...and I guess it has kind of rubbed off on me. And he too has been open to attending more Plays...so it is even with us too.

And even though we don't really know each other, I am rooting for great news from the Ultrasound!

Jill said...

I have come to love college football over the past few years...it's nice to sit down and watch the games together. Lord knows my husband does lots of stuff with me that he really has no interest in, but does it to spend time with me, so I owe him. :)

Praying you receive a good report on Thursday!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

good luck on Thursday!

I Believe in Miracles said...

Neither one of us our sports following fans, but I've learned to ski, hike, snow-shoe and a bunch of other stuff because of hubby. All good things. Things I'd do without him around. :o)
Praying for you.
***HUGS***