Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Normal?

As the 2ww is coming to an end, I just find that I'm so torn about what to think. I feel there is no normal anymore. I don't even know what a 'normal' period feels like. All the symptoms, all the imaginary symptoms, it's just too tough to tell. This Thursday is 14dpo, so I guess if no af by then I'll test, but I'm just so used to those stupid things coming up negative I don't even want to buy one!
As a side note. I haven't ever read anything about jon and ka*te plus eight on these blogs. The show is so interesting. I found their website through TLC and learned some things I thought were interesting (but maybe you all know this stuff).
1. Kate suffered from pcos.
2. They got pregnant both times through IUI's
3. On the cycle she got pregnant with 7 (one never developed), she was told she had 3, maybe 4 mature follicles (which is the exact same number that I've had the last two cycles).

When it comes to IF, there is no 'normal'.

4 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

What is normal? Especially in the IF world - when we recognize and know lab techs and nurses by name, where we know all these strange acronyms and where we calculate our cycles to a T.

I did know a little about that show but those are interesting. I have read some blogs that comment about how mean Ka*te is... but I've only watched one show. I think it's hopeful that they got pregnant with IUIs, but somewhat scary... aka the 7 at once. Thank goodness that is not the normal. Right?!

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Shelby said...

Yeah, I've definitely had to rethink normal, too since embarking on this journey. I do hope these next few days fly by and that you're met with good news!

Hope2morrow said...

We're all abnormally normal! HA!

kirke said...

That show is addictive. Some days I will have a whole afternoon of productive activies planned, only to find they are showing a marathon....and there goes another 12 hours of my life.

Sending you good thoughts!