Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Let's Get Physical, Physical

You ladies are all fabulous! This advice is so helpful.
I called the nurse at my RE's office and she said a pap is fine, but a tetnus shot is not. But then, reading your stuff, I did use clomid this cycle, so I'll tell the Dr. who does my physical and she what she says. The nurse did tell me to make sure that my Dr. knows we're ttc.
Oh goodness.
But isn't it funny, now that I'm such a regular with the lovely vaginal ultrasounds, the part I'm most nervous about for a physical is no longer the pap! I'm going to feel like a professional when it comes to that!
So you may be asking, what is the new worst part of the physical? For me, I think it's standing on the scale in the hallway. Booo!!!!!!!! Even when I was slim and trim (unlike now) I still hated that part.
What is the worst part of a physical for you guys?

2 comments:

I Believe in Miracles said...

I'd be curious to know what your dr says. I was frustrated because of all the times I was up on the table, couldn't you have taken a swab then?? A pap isn't that hard. Boo.

Hardest part of the physical - probably forgetting to ask things. I always forget something and it frustratest me. My dr is really nice, so it's not a big deal. And my GYN is super nice too so I no longer fear the paps.

Hope all goes well. No matter what - remember whatever that scale says -- you are still beautiful!!!

I Believe in Miracles said...

I think the rules go something along the line of check out this link, please: http://ibleafnmiracles.blogspot.com/2008/07/and-award-goes-to.html

:o)