Thursday, January 5, 2012

Family Pictures...finally!

Before Thanksgiving we had some pictures done (thank you mathieuphotography!). These are a few of the highlights. Just enjoy!







I just look at this little girl and think how lucky I am to be her mother.  It unreal to me that she's going to be a big sister.  And my Dear Husband is just awesome and I love him. 
I will say, that making my family dress up for pictures was one of the things that has made me feel most like the 'mom'.  It was fun, and I hope we continue this tradition every year.
 

3 comments:

Once Upon A Time said...

Wow- they are gorgeous. What a perfect way to capture your family of 3 before it grows some more.

Ashley said...

Great pictures!

Paula Keller said...

LOVE this! She is SO cute! And look at your bump! :)