Monday, February 14, 2011

ABCs of Me

A-AGE- 32

B - BED SIZE - Queen. I bought a bedroom set before I got married and I didn't want to anticpate getting married in case I was going to be single for the rest of my life. If money were no issue we would totally upgrade, but it's not just the bed, those sheets are so expensive too!

C-CHORE YOU HATE: scrubbing the showers

D-DOGS: 2! Gipper and Nancy (a Ronald Regan reference). Cocker spaniels. Adorable and very sad now that Macie is here!

E-ESSENTIAL START YOUR DAY ITEM - coffee with cream and splenda.

F-FAVORITE COLOR: currently brown. Changes often.

G-GOLD or SILVER: Anything that comes from my husband is welcome. But most of my jewlery is silver or white gold (with a splash of platinum!)

H-HEIGHT: 5' 9".

I-INSTRUMENTS YOU PLAY: Piano and guitar. I took lessons on the drums before I got pregnant and I would love to pick that up again, but I don't anticipate much free time for the next 18 years or so. (hopefully longer!)

J-JOB TITLE: Teacher - high school senior economics

K-KIDS: 1! Macie Rom.ana. She is a doll and I hope someday she'll be a big sister.

L-LIVE: Southern California. Currently digging our weather.

M-MOM'S NAME: Judith - Judy for short

N-NICKNAMES: Mrs. Dixie (from DH, it was a cheesy christmas play I was in while we were dating)

O-OVERNIGHT HOSPITAL STAYS - Macie's birth

P-PET PEEVE: When students ask me for a pencil.

Q-QUOTE FROM MOVIE: "Hit Ousier!" or "

R-RIGHT OR LEFT HANDED: right

S-SIBLINGS: 1 older brother, 2 younger step sisters

T-TIME YOU WAKE UP: 6 (ish)

U-UNDERWEAR: Yes.

V-VEGETABLE YOU DISLIKE: peas

W-WHAT MAKES YOU RUN LATE: a final trip to the potty.

X-X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD DONE: Chest xray when I tested positive for the TB skin test (no tb), HSG of my tubes, lots of dental

Y-YUMMY FOOD YOU MAKE: I love to bake! Cakes and cake decorating is a small hobby. Also I make a mean fruit trifle.

Z-ZOO, FAVORITE ANIMAL: Giraffs are pretty

I'd love to see some of you try this, it was fun!

2 comments:

manymanymoons said...

I love reading random facts about people. I think i'll try it tomorrow.

Mel said...

Love this post. :)

Macie is getting soooo big! Haven't commented lately, but wanted you to know I still read faithfully and think of you often. *hugs*