Monday, March 23, 2009

What to Say?

Not much new to report. Today I found a little spot on some TP but I'm not due for AF for another week.
A friend announced on Fac.ebook that she's pregnant with #2. I am happy for her. But I'm also sad. Just sad because we've been trying almost 3 years and I envy the ability to announce to the world that your pregnant at just 5 weeks. I suppose I just envy being able to announce your pregnant. BUT, I will say that I am holding it together, and I really do believe that God has a plan for my family. It's definately not my plan, but when I think about switching lives with someone who has an easy time getting pregnant, I don't really want to. I have an amazing DH, and great job, and a host of friends that are praying for my future family.
I want it now of course, but I also know that when I get pregnant, I'm just going to want something else. I'll probably want someone to take the baby for a few months!
So... That's me. I'm still thinking and planning for IVF as soon as the tax refund comes through and when my work schedule allows. Let's get this baby making show on the road!
Oh, and big time congratulations to Jill at the Averitt Family and Shelby at The Great Big IF on their recent pregnancies! I feel like so many of you guys are getting BFP's, that it gives this girl more of a reason to hope.

Continuing to hope for 'Knocked up '09!'

4 comments:

twondra said...

Thinking and praying for you. (((HUGS)))

Jill said...

We're all believing for you as well, girl! Thank you for sharing in our excitement!

((HUGS))

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

gosh, i hated every single #2 or #3 pregnancy that happened while i was still aching for #1. infertility can really do a number on you. :(

im glad youre feeling hopeful reading other stories. i cant wait to read your future success story!

Miss Mac said...

Saving $/planning here too... so hard! Not sure if I commented- yeah for the good news about your job and keeping the faith for a BFP in 09 with you!!!