Tuesday, February 17, 2009

As Sperminated As Ever

Hello Ladies!

This weekend I'm going it based on feeling. I call it my 'spider senses'. My Spider senses told me I ovulated on Saturday night. Well there was Bding on Sat. PM and then again on Monday AM. So I feel like the window was as successfully hit as ever.
Now, I didn't use an OPK, I'm going it alone. Mostly because I had already urinated before I remembered to use the OPK, and, well, that's how it's going to be this month.
But my spider senses feel good. Now, what I don't know is whether or not there will be a baby at the end of this 2ww, but I think we'll do IUI next month so at least there is that to look forward to.
It's tough, because if my job situation were most stable (stupid, stupid california!! Grrrr!) we would be planning on IVF in June. Right now we're just standing by to stand by. And remembering that Worrying gives us nothing.
NOTHING!
So no worry, but I enjoyed a nice cocktail with my DH on V-day. It was lovely.

3 comments:

Leslie Laine said...

Glad you're going with your senses. It's good to just sit back sometimes and hope for the best. It feels damn good to take a break from all the technology, too.

Thinking of you and hoping for the best.

Doesn't it feel satisfying to know your bases were covered?

Lisa said...

Good luck! I'll be hoping right along with you!

Miss Mac said...

I hope your senses were right... if you're like me, we've learned enough about ovulating to know w/out an OPK! (More than I've ever wanted to know) True that worrying doesn't ever help even though it's easier said than done. Wishing you the best!!!