Friday, January 15, 2010

Things that make me smile

I saw this on another blog and thought I'd give it a try. These are the things this week that have made me smile (in no particular order):

~Feeling my baby move.

~Having today be a student-free day at work.

~Drinking a Green-tea Latte (non-fat) from Starbucks

~Band Practice

~Watching the tough electric guitarist in my church band get slightly jiggy with it when the black eyed peas song "I gotta feeling" came on.

~Waking up next to my favorite person in the world

~My dogs Gipper and Nancy. Especially when Nancy goes to plaid (read: is a spazz)

~Thinking about the pre-natal massage I have scheduled for 5:00PM today using some of my birthday money.

~Knowing that Monday is a holiday and I get another day off. This is a good time of year to be a teacher.

~Watching Barney on Ho'w I met your mother sing a song about suits. (anybody?)

~Making a deeper connection with a friend at Bible study.

~Using my new washer and dryer.


What has made you happy this week?

1 comment:

Paula Keller said...

Ha! We had a teacher worday today also, and we have Monday off! Do we work in the same district? :P

It was a good, albeit tiring week.