Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Clomid Day 3

This is my 5th clomid cycle. It hasn't ever been a big deal for me emotionally.

But this time...


I'macryingmessandI'mhavingahardtimenotcryinginpublicandidon'treallywant
totelleveryoneintheworldthati'monclomid!


Um, I'm a little emotional, yeah?

If I have jury duty, I'm sunk. (I had already registered before I realized it would coincide with my IUI, so I don't think I can still apply for a medical excuse). last time I didn't have to report, so maybe that will happen again, yeah?

Only the Lord knows...




Here is an image of what we do to my dog at Christmas. Doesn't he look emo (that's high school speak for emotional)?

6 comments:

Jill said...

Poor girl on Clomid. I'm poor girl on lupron. Want to be my friend? :)

Megan said...

I didn't care for Clomid at all. it gave me hot flashes.

Leslie Laine said...

Thinking of you on that Clomid. It scares me.

Thanks for the clarification on "emo". My friends and I were trying to figure that one out the other night. I guess that officially makes us "old".

{owens} said...

hi courtney, i'm a total stranger and in a similar situation as far as if goes. although i've only had this problem for 16 months, i feel your emptiness. my blog is ashandcam.blogspot.com but i do not discuss if on my blog (i'm a whimp). i have just finished my 3rd round of clomid and my MD will only do this last one before we start a new plan. i'd love to hear the rest of your story. my email is ashandcam@gmail.com

Mel said...

Awwww, Court. I don't have any sage advice to share about being on Clomid, but I've heard horror storries. I'm so sorry it's messing with your body like this. Yucky.

I *heart* your "emo" Santa puppy. We usually torture Duke with hats and bows and all that fun stuff too.

Miss Mac said...

Hi. We've tried the Santa hat on our Golden Retriever but it never works out. I think those puppies on the calendars must be partly sedated!!! Stinks about the Clomid side effects... we did 2 cycles of Clomid & 3 cycles of Femara... only ovulated once out of those cycles :[ but had better results with Femara. Hopefully you'll get out of jury duty! Take Care!