Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Ultrasound Appt

So yesterday we had our next OB appointment and I'm pleased to announce, all is well!  I have been asked over and over again, what do you hope it is?  And I say, "I couldn't possibly be disapointed.  I just want a healthy baby."
It looks like that's what I'm getting.  My 2nd trimester bloodwork came back normal, no need for further testing.  The ultrasound tech said everything looked great, she didn't see anything to be concerned about.
Amen!  Praise the Lord!
Oh, and the baby had it's legs crossed and wouldn't budge. 
So no gender identification.
But am I disappointed?  No.  Just happy about baby.  I'm going to assume it's a girl until proven otherwise (I'm thinking since there was no shot of a penis that even with legs crossed, there is a better chance it's a girl).
I think I get another ultrasound in a few more months (I think) and at that point I'll drink a little OJ before the appointment to get some movement. 

But seriously...What a relief.  A healthy baby to this point.  Tomorrow the baby will be 19 weeks.  I'm so getting ready for this to happen.  Or at least I should say that it's becoming more real.  I'm excited and scared, all rolled into one.
Take care ladies!

1 comment:

Sole the Sock said...

That sounds like a HUGE relief. Congratulations.



Sole the Sock,
http://helpsolefindmate.blogspot.com/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj04tQm-7lc
helpsolefindmate.com