Shelby Tagged me at the Great Big If, and I must say, you are in for some fun...
1. When I have way too many adult things going on, I love to relax by reading an old baby-sitters club book. It takes about 20 minutes. Mary-Anne was always my favorite.
2. My husband was my first long term boyfriend. I had dated casually before that, but never wanted to waste my time with losers (but I liked the free meals).
3. IRL I have a small group of friends that are like life to me. We have met once a week for dinner for the going on 8 years. They know all about IF and one of them is struggling herself. The other 2 aren't married so that makes things easy, no babies yet, but we're praying!
4. My husband and I have helped to start a church in Corona, CA. It has been amazing! It's called vantage point church and God has really been blessing us. (We're going to two services this Sunday, check out the website if you're interested www.vantagepointchurch.org )
5. I have two dogs. I am a Big Ronald Reagan fan (I teach history and civics). My dogs are named Gipper and Nancy. They're the best dogs ever.
6. Every night I make my husband fall asleep to Gilmore Girls. I have all the seasons and rotate through constantly. There was a small break for the West Wing, but I'm back on Gilmore Girls.
7. Golden Spoon frozen yogurt is the best snack ever. Only 3 weight watcher points. Heath Bar flavor is my favorite.
Now, I would tag people individually, but it looks like all the blogs I read have already been tagged. Plus I don't know how to do the cool link thingy with other blogs. Consideral of yourselves tagged!