Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Just Truckin' Along...

Did I mention it's football season?

Our next Dr. appointment is this Thursday.  I'm excited and of course nervous.  I'm just anxious to hear that little heartbeat again.  I'm hoping we'll schedule the big ultrasound, as tomorrow I'll be 14 weeks.  This is getting exciting.  This morning as I was laying on the bed (ignoring the need to actually get OUT of bed) I was feeling my abdomen and I really can tell that the uterus is growing.  (I hope that's not too gross).  Under my belly button is much more firm.  I'm not showing all that much when standing, (hence no pictures) but I'm pretty fired up to see how this pregnancy looks compared to the last.
AND,
I was all excited because I hadn't gained any weight...until this week.  Ha.  I seem to be up 2 pounds.  I haven't been eating very well, and I suppose that will catch up with you sooner or later, so now I'm back to watching it again.  Not starving myself, just watching what I'm putting into my mouth.

And, as an adendum to the last post, I think Macie may have figured out this whole 1 nap thing.  Tomorrow would be one week of taking one nap from about noon until 2:30 or 3 every day.  The problem is we started Bible study last night and we kept her up until about 9:30, so we'll see how the sitter does with her today, but I'm hopeful she may have transistioned to one nap (we've been working on this for almost 3 months).  When did your little ones successfully go from two naps to one?

No comments: