Thursday, October 7, 2010

AF - Permission to land?

PERMISSION GRANTED!
Yes, I write you a much happier woman, on the other side of AF. So for the record, the day after my last post I got a strange and wonderful visitor. I told my husband it was weird to see red and not have a panic attack over it. Isn't it strange? My last menstral cycle had been July of 2009.
I am happy for many reasons. I would of course love to have more children, but I am so happy right now with an overflowing cup, that the thought of having another right away scares me.
That being said, I am happy to take whatever God feels I can handle, and if it means another little one right away, then sign me up.
But if I had to choose (God is laughing at that statment), it would be to wait another 6-8 months before getting pregnant. So...all that to say, I have conquored AF and will see if it is another 26-28 days before we meet again.
In the meantime, my little one is 5 months today! Yikes! Tonight for dinner she will be having her very first rice cereal. Yum. I hope she takes to it well. She has one tooth that broke out about 2 weeks ago, so I'm thinking that is all the more reasons she is ready for food. Her pediatrician said 5 months, so I am taking her literally.

I love all the blogs and am enjoying reading everything that you guys write, even if my comments are to a minimum.
Enjoy Thursday all!

No comments: